Our environmental pledge
We place a high value on nature. We take active measures to reduce the environmental impact of our processes. We are on a constant lookout for recycled and other more responsibly produced materials. We have already successfully replaced part of the virgin polyester with recycled polyester. We are ISO9001 and ISO 14001 certified and we also have a OEKO-TEX 100 certification.
We take responsibility for the environment and strive to reduce waste and emissions and consume energy and use water sparingly. We only use renewable energy and continuously evaluate our business methods to develop as an environmentally responsible company.
We are committed to:
- Make environmental issues part of our decision-making and our processes
- Minimize the amount of waste, and reuse and recycle raw materials where possible
- Actively search for environmentally sustainable materials
- Use water and energy sparingly
- Promote environmental awereness among our employees and encourage them to act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Communicate environmental responsibility to our suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Measure the environmental impact of our operations and set targets for the development of a more environmentally friendly business